Monday, November 15, 2010

Paralyzed

How many existential crises can one (thesis) survive?


I feel crippled by the unknown unknowns.  I feel rundown and disheartened and it seems just entirely impossible to make any headway on anything.

Is this one of those things where it will all just suddenly come together?  I can't really count on that.  I don't know where to go from here, because I don't even know where here is.

Ugh. Aimless.  I don't mind being lost when I have nowhere to be, but May is closer and closer and I have no idea how to get there.

Sigh.

Somebody dial whine-one-one and get me a wah-mbulance.

1 comment:

  1. at least you still have your health. and humor.

    i don't want to tell you that it all comes together necessarily, but at a certain point you will bring together all the work you've done and craft it into a story, and it may be a resounding success. it may fall somewhat short. whatever the case, it will be what it needs to be at the time.

    and you'll be done! good luck.

    ReplyDelete