Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CTAwesome

So this morning. is. GORGEOUS. I'm sad I'm at work all day instead of riding my bike by the lake, but at least I got to ride to work, and now that I'm here I have a spectacular view. I hope it is not too distracting, as I have a big to-do list for the day.

Most inspiring current project here in Chicago:  CTA. Chicago Transit Awesome.  If you live here, expect to hear about this and plan on participating.  Imagine the best public transportation experience you've ever had, and then make it way better, and that's what we (I) here at CTAwesome intend to bring to you.
My only gripe about this winter weather is how dry my skin is because of it. I want to spend a week submerged in a bathtub full of Jergen's or something. Give me a Twizzler straw and I'll be happy.

I'm afraid this is the worst blahg ever. Sorry.  Just trying to stay in the habit....

How about a follow-along to-do list!

1. Milwaukee Excursion Itinerary
2. Email Milwaukee Excursioneers above itinerary
3. Read at least 100 pages of The Darker Nations, A People's History of the Third World  (pending fail)
4. Mail penpal letter
5. Write another penpal letter (pending fail)
6. rint that long long article for upcoming art history class preparation
7. Timesheet
8. Send J the syllabus for Doing Democracy
9. Respond to a few overdue emails
10. Get a spot for CTAwesome   http://ctawesome.blogspot.com/

I'll strike things through the day as I complete them, and you'll thus be privy to my successes and failures. I love lists and I love accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment