Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Woo.hoo.

Allergies. Gyah. Hard. to teach. 2 doz freshmen. While on Sudafed.

Kill me.

In the meantime:
- Went to Marwen last week and it was pretty amazing.
- GO RANGERS!  I don't care about you but that means you're 10M times better than the Yankees!
- Fieldwork FINALLY progressing alsdkfhaldufgalijfbakl  but my confirmed site won't start til January. Hope fieldwork adviser doesn't mind... I have much surveying and interviewing to do in the meantime.  Also I need to start a proper fieldwork blog. WHOA!
- G and I have cooked an absurd amount of food in the past week or so.  This includes a root veggie pot pie (almost all ingredients from our CSA farm share!), a cheddar rosemary apple pie, vegan chili (til we added the cheese), fancy stuffed peppers, pumpkin pancakes, samosas.... duh.licious. And gym-inducing.

This is all I can do right now. Crunch time. I forgot that I kind of like this feeling.

To do tonight (you can stop reading):
- Make fieldwork blog.
- Email freshmen video playlist.
- Be useful on the Ning.
- Read a lot for John's midterm assignment.

readysetgo

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny how crunch time somehow makes you more productive? I am usually so lazy, but have achieved so much since so many things are coming up in the next few weeks. It's going to be mid-November before I know it! ALSO, cheddar rosemary apple pie (and the pumpkin pancakes) BUT REALLY, can you make that for the potluck, because it sounds AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete